Got to have lunch with my dear friend Myn on Saturday... She was visiting from Utah! We ate at Pho Kim Long, my favorite vietnamese restaurant... oh it was good! :) Great seein' ya, Myn! :)
Also, we got dressed up in authentic Hawaiian garb, and went to a Johnny Lingo Night put on by our ward... it was SO much fun!!! We even got my dad to go with us... he had a good time, too. Of course, now the leaders want to get my dads records here, and assign him a home teacher... LOL Should be interesting.... ;)
Time to get kids out the door to school.... and I'm washing towels today! Go me!
The girls room is coming back together nicely.... today, to attack one of the boys' rooms! :)
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cool that you got to go to lunch with Myn! You are hooking up with all sorts of old friends aren't you? that's awesome! Maybe Les and I will have to come pay you a visit some time.
Hey That is great. sounds like you are feeling a little better. I hope that you can or will contact me soon. I miss your friendship.
Shawnee
So sorry you didn’t win the give-away on my blog this week at Not Entirely British.
Thanks for taking part. Hope you will enter again soon. The next give-away will start in a week, on Thursday, March 12.
Also sorry to learn of your sad loss. My sympathy goes out to you. Hope you can get these books from the library instead. I'm sure they will comfort.
Post a Comment